THE SMOOTHEST RIDE EVEN OFF ROAD
The Atalaya is as beautiful to ride as it is to behold. But it also attracts looks because it is built to do the business. Like its stablemate, you can take it anywhere and do anything with it the big difference being you get more time to admire it, as you need less time to clean it.
With its ability to accommodate both 700c x 40mm and 27.5" x 2.1" tyres, the Atalya Gravel is the frame for riders who want everything. It’s elegant, clean lines are accentuated and strengthened by the addition of pre-casted components, centred around a one-piece bottom bracket-chain stay system. The head tube is also casted and allows for full internal cable routing compatible with both mechanical and di2 cables. And fully-casted, titanium drop outs allow for Flat Mount Disc Brake System, with thru axles. The Atalaya is our state-of-the-art, do-it-all, go anywhere machine with a super versatility that doesn’t look out of place however you use it: with mudguards and a small rack, or stripped of all its fixtures for use as a pure gravel bike.
- Competitive race geometry
- Seamless aerospace grade 3Al/2.5V Titanium
- Beautifully hand brushed finish
- Tapered 11-8” to 11-2” head tube system
- Low profile disc brake mount
- 1-piece casted chain-stay yoke
- J.Guillem project-casted 3D disc drop outs
- Internal cable routing
- Removable Mudguard and Rack mounts
- Thru Axle Front and Rear