The Orient is Jan’s perfect pragmatist; enabling you to build a bike customized exactly to your riding style, readily adaptable to seasonal conditions and the changing challenges they throw up. With light, strong tubing and geometry designed to bring out the endurance qualities of Titanium, Audax riding is well within its comfort zone.
But when you add in drop outs for mudguards, and disc brakes, the Orient’s versatility and ruggedness make it ideal for longer commutes, winter training, camping or even relaxed summer evening rides.
THE ALL-ROAD-ALL-CONDITIONS RIDE
The Orient has been designed for the sheer pleasure of riding the open road, certain in the knowledge you have a machine that can cope with whatever demands you make of it. Featuring J. Guillem-trademark stiff, light and durable tubing in more relaxed angles, it’s the basis for a be-anything-you-want-it-to-be-bike.
- Endurance road geometry
- Seamless aerospace grade 3Al/2.5V Ti tubing
- Beautifully hand brushed finish
- Tapered 11-8” to 11-2” head tube system
- J.Guillem project casted 3D disc drop outs
- Cast titanium T47 Bottom Bracket system
- Internal cable routing, DI2 compatible
- Disc brake specific frame design
- Maximum tire size 35mm
Available in Shimano 105, GRX, Ultegra and Di2 builds.
Advertised price is for Shimano 105 build with no Ti upgrades.